Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yikes and Cripes

School is coming very soon!! Tomorrow is my last official day of freedom; however, I do have the weekend to look forward to. I'm luckier than most. I had three whole weeks of break, and I have gone a little bit mad and a little bit British, but I'm sure that will be mended soon enough. The madness I doubt will go away, the British, well, that depends. I won't be watching Doctor Who quite as often I suppose so that will probably help. What I do look forward to, and at the same time I dread, is the routines of normality. Waking up at 6:30, showering, breaking my fast, schoolgoing, homecoming, homework (or relaxation), relaxation (or homework), dinnering, movie-ing, sleeping. It'll be nice to have the dependable daily stuff back. But I will miss all this nice sleep! Gorgeous, deep, wake-at-noon sleep. Oh well. Back to the grind and stress and misery and monotony and wondrous reality of life, day-by-day. Maybe I'll actually get something done.

XP

No comments:

Post a Comment