Sunday, April 5, 2009

*sigh*, what's wrong with me?




Well, the horse I like is still for sale, but I have found another horse that I like a lot, and now I'm in a bit of a turmoil. You see, even though this gorgeous young mare does not at all look pregnant in these pictures, she is. Pregnant. Anyway, this is just wonderful. 2 for the price of 1!! So even though this mare, of whom nobody knows if she is trained or not, is at the top of our price range at $700, it's a really good deal. She's due in the fall, so this is probably why she isn't plump yet. This is fantastic. A foal! WOW. What fun! And did I mention how absolutely stunning this horse is? Well, you can probably see that for yourself.
Still, nobody knows if she is trained or not, and I guess the owners don't have the time to check. And I want to get into jumping, and there is nothing on the website about her being a jumper. So I just don't know if she is better than a cheaper, well trained horse that can jump, like my other favorite, Riley O'Connor. I don't even know this mare's name, but that's probably a good thing, because all my favorite horses have the weirdest names.
But seriously, what's wrong with me? Why can't I just pick one favorite and actually BUY it? *sigh*
Well ta ta for now!
oh and if you want to see the pictures without them being cut off, go to www.lewisranch.com and click on the for sale section. She's the first one listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment